Thursday, May 25, 2017

Kingdom Living

Kingdom Living

Living in the Kingdom is living with Jesus.  It is coming to Him and being open to His thoughts and ways and plans (remembering that He is Lord over all).  His light illuminates everything.  He is looking for those who will establish His rule and reign over the earth by living in His Kingdom.

Are you ready?  Are you willing to come to Him, open to Him, and listen to what He wants?  And upon hearing, follow through as He leads?

What are You saying to me today, dear Jesus?  And what is it that You want me to do?

Are you listening?

As it is in heaven,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I Love it!!! I am a parishioner at Saint Timothy's as well, I am a confirmation teacher and attend the women's Bible study. I too am a mom of three children, no grandchildren yet. I do art photography (Art4TheGlryOfGod) and would like to extend to you the offer, if you'd like, to use any of my images, you are welcome to, for free. https://www.flickr.com/photos/4thglryofgod/sets/
    Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. What a generous offer! I would love to check it out. Sounds like a great ministry!
      Blessings,
      Julie

      Delete